Find answers to our most frequently asked questions.
I’m considering a Zopa loan
- I think I’ve been a victim of fraud
- Can I extend my loan term?
- What happens when I check my rates?
- How do I apply for a Zopa loan?
- How much can I borrow and for how long?
- What can I use a Zopa loan for?
- What's a soft credit search?
- Why is my personalised rate different to the advertised rate?
- How quickly could I get the money?
- Why should I choose a Zopa loan?
- Who can get a Zopa loan?
- What's a credit reference agency or credit bureau?
- How can I find out my credit score?
- Rental earnings: do you accept them as a type of income?
- Airbnb earnings: do you accept them as a type of income?
- What happens if my loan is declined?
- What kind of bank account do I need to use when I apply?
- I’m on disability benefits: can I apply for a Zopa loan?
- What is an associate search?
- Why can’t I create a Zopa account?
- Why is there a Zopa soft search on my credit file when I haven’t applied for a loan or credit card with you?
- Do I have to send anything by post?
- Does Zopa offer joint loans?
- When will I hear if I’ve been approved?