Who can get a Zopa loan?
Updated 2 years ago
Thank you for having a look at Zopa.
As a responsible lender, we take several things into account to help us decide if we can offer you a loan. Here are the main criteria.
You'll need to…
- tell us who you are
- be at least 20 years old
- be a UK resident with at least 1 year of address history
- be employed, self-employed or retired with a pension
- have an income of at least £12,000 per year (before tax)
- have a credit history that we can see, and a good track record of repaying debt, e.g. utility bills, credit cards
- be able to afford the loan (in relation to your income and outgoings)
It takes just 3 minutes to find out if you're eligible and see your personalised rates. Don't worry, this won't affect your credit score.
Please keep in mind, we can't offer joint applications or guarantor loans.
Was this helpful?