Find answers to our most frequently asked questions.
Using your credit card
- What’s a disputed transaction?
- How do I dispute a transaction on my credit card?
- Can I use my credit card abroad and will I have to pay any fees?
- My replacement card hasn’t arrived, what should I do?
- Why is my credit card being replaced?
- How do I view my PIN?
- How do I close my Zopa credit card?
- How do I close my Zopa account?
- Do you offer balance transfers?
- What is a Credit Cushion?
- I’m struggling to move a balance from another provider to my Zopa balance transfer card. What should I do?
- How does the Zopa balance transfer card work?
- Why is there a new verification step when making credit card purchases?
- Is a credit limit increase right for me?
- How do I raise a dispute about a transaction?
- What can I do to get a credit limit increase?
- Can I control the contactless payment limit on my credit card?