Who uses Zopa?

More than 63,000 individuals and a number of financial institutions invest through us. What made them pick Zopa as the platform to grow their money?

There's no such thing as an "average investor" at Zopa.

Zopa is for everyone: whether they're depositing £10 or £10,000. Our investors come from all walks of life, from all over the country.

Some are looking to save towards a specific purchase, some use Zopa as part of a diversified portfolio of investments, while others use Zopa as a way of generating additional income.

Some of our investors have been with us since we started more than 12 years ago.

Trusted by financial institutions

Individual investors account for around 60% of our loan book. The other 40% is made up by a variety of financial institutions — such as banks - investing through Zopa.

Institutions are treated like individual investors: there's no cherry-picking of loans and institutions get the same mix of loans as we offer to individuals.

We have more institutions partnering and investing with us than anyone else in the UK peer-to-peer industry. And earlier in 2016, we announced the first ever securitisation of loans originated through our platform. We see the amount of scrutiny these institutions carried out on our platform as a validation of our risk management strategies.

Read more about why Metro Bank invests money through Zopa

We're here to help

To date, we've helped 63,000 individuals invest over £1.88bn

Please note: Our phone lines close at 3pm today.

Monday to Thursday (9am to 5:30pm), and Friday (9am to 5pm).

Email: contactus@zopa.com

Telephone: 020 7291 8331

UK residents only. Calls may be monitored or recorded.