Can I make extra repayments towards my loan?
Updated 5 months ago
Yes, you can pay more towards your loan at any time and without fees. Simply follow the steps in the guide below.
Things to keep in mind
- Paying more will reduce your loan size, the amount of interest you pay and the cost of your monthly repayments.
- Your loan term will stay the same.
- You’ll need to pay at least £10.
- If one of your regular repayments is going through, you’ll need to wait a few days until that’s cleared before making an extra repayment.
- Sign in to the Zopa app. If you need to, you can download the app.
Was this helpful?