We know this is an odd term, but all it really means is where you primarily live and earn income, and therefore where you pay tax.

If you live in the UK for six months or more of the financial year and receive an income, then you are a UK tax resident. If your situation is less clear, you can find much more detail on the Government Services and Information website here.

You can save with us if:

  • You are a tax resident in the UK only

You can’t save with us if:

  • You have dual tax residency with any other country/jurisdiction; or

  • You are a U.S. Citizen

Was this helpful?