I’m a U.S. citizen or tax resident outside of the UK - can I open an account with you?

Updated 6 months ago

Unfortunately, not right now. To open a savings account with us you must have tax residency only in the UK.

This also applies to all U.S. citizens, even if you no longer pay taxes in the U.S.

Was this helpful?