How do I send you documents?
Updated 1 year ago
For any documents we ask to see, we have an upload tool you can use. If you have a Smart Saver, we’ll ask you to upload your documents in our app. If you have a Fixed Term Savings account, you’ll need to upload your documents through our website.
If we need to verify that your bank account belongs to you, follow these steps:
- Open the Zopa app and click on your Smart Saver
- Tap ‘Manage’, then ‘Linked Accounts’
- Tap ‘Verify’ for the bank account you wish to use
- You’ll then be able to upload a recent bank statement, dated within the last 3 months
If we need to verify your identity:
- Simply open the Zopa app, click on your open application and you’ll be asked to upload your documents.
Fixed Term Savings
For Fixed Term Savings, verifying bank details and identity follow the same process. Here are the steps:
- Simply log in to your Zopa account online and click on your open Fixed Term Savings application
- You’ll then be taken to the tool to upload any documents we require from you
Was this helpful?