Yes, you can, but in rare instances this could incur a 'depreciation charge'. We’ll apply this charge if the car’s value is lower than our estimate because you return it later than the original schedule. You can check out this guide to find out more about how to change your personal contract purchase (PCP) repayment date and what to expect next.

Was this helpful?