Can I download a statement?
Updated 1 month ago
Fixed Term Savings
You can download a 'Statement of Account' from your Account Dashboard:
- If your fixed term account has matured, this statement will show you the total interest you earned throughout the term.
- If your fixed term account is still running, then this statement gives you a snapshot of progress to date. This shouldn't be used as a tax statement.
- To download a statement, go to your main dashboard and click on your fixed term Account(s). There’s a link to generate a statement in the Summary section for each account that you have.
You can download monthly statements for your Smart Saver inside the Zopa app.
- The monthly statement will show all deposits, withdrawals, interest and money movements inside your Smart Saver for the given month.
- To view a statement, tap into your Smart Saver, select ‘Manage’ then ‘Statements’.
- New monthly statements become available on the first calendar day of each month and are organised by year and month.
Was this helpful?