What is 'Boost' and when can I access my savings?
Updated 1 month ago
Boosting is a unique feature of the Smart Saver account, which allows you to increase the interest rate you receive. In return for the extra interest, you need to give notice within the app before you can access your savings. The longer the notice period, the higher the interest rate.
If you have a Smart Saver account, you can create a Boosted pot by following the steps below:
- Open a pot and give it a name
- Tap ‘Boost’ or ‘Increase Boost’ inside the pot
- Choose a notice period of 7, 31 or 95 days
- From that date onward, money in a Boosted pot will earn a higher interest rate
When you need to access the money in a Boosted pot, here’s what to do:
- Simply give notice inside the Zopa app
- Your pot will tell you when your savings will be available to access
- Once your notice period ends, your Boosted pot will become an Access pot, and you’ll be able to Boost again or withdraw your savings to your chosen bank account
Was this helpful?