My tax residency has changed – what should I do?

Updated 7 months ago

While you have an active savings account, it’s possible your tax residency status could change. If this happens, please let us know as soon as you can.

Once confirmed, we’ll have to close your savings account(s) and transfer your money back to you. This will include all the interest you’ve earned up to the point of account closure, and there are no fees or penalties.

Call us

020 7291 8331

Our helpful agents are on hand to support you.

We’re here Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm

Was this helpful?