My account is blocked, how do I unblock it?
Updated 2 years ago
If you enter your PIN incorrectly three times in a row, your Credit Card will be blocked and you won’t be able to use it.
Don’t worry though. If this happens to you, you can get your card working again using the ‘unblock PIN’ functionality in the app. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Zopa app and click the Credit Card tab, then go to My account
- Once there, click My Card
- Hit Unblock card then click start whenever you’re ready
- We’ll send you a verification code by SMS which you’ll need to enter
- Finally, we’ll just need you to enter your current PIN. If you’ve forgotten your PIN, here’s what you need to do to view it
- You’re all done, and can use your card again as normal
Call us020 7580 6060
Our helpful agents are on hand to support you.
We’re here Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday and Sunday 9am - 5:30pm
Free impartial financial advice is on hand
We’re not able to provide debt advice, but there are others who can. Organisations, such as PayPlan, give free, impartial and confidential advice and contacting them won’t impact your credit score.
PayPlan0800 280 2816
Monday to Friday 8am-8pm or Saturday 9am-3pm.
Was this helpful?