Am I responsible for MOT tests and servicing the car if I have a PCP or HP?

Updated 9 months ago

If the car is over 3 years old, you need to have it MOT-checked every year to make sure it’s safe to drive. You should also service the car regularly according to the manufacturer guidelines to keep it in good condition and avoid potential charges if you return the car.

Was this helpful?

Need to get in touch?

Our team of helpful humans are on hand.

Contact us