Can I extend the paying in window for a Fixed Term Savings account?

Updated 11 months ago

The time you have to pay in can’t be extended, but if you don’t reach the minimum savings amount in time you can always open another Fixed Term Savings account.

Remember, once you pay in £1,000 or more your money must be committed to the term.

Was this helpful?

Need to get in touch?

Our team of helpful humans are on hand.

Contact us