Can I borrow more?
Updated a month ago
If you’re looking to borrow a bit more, it’s quick and easy to apply.
It’s important to note that the only way to borrow more with us right now is by applying for a new loan. We don’t offer the option to increase your current loan amount.
There are a few conditions, and it has to have been at least 6 months since your last Zopa loan application.
You can apply in a few minutes
- Click here to go to our loans homepage
- Log in, if you haven’t already
- Fill in your details to see your personalised quote
- Choose your loan term and amount – we’ll ask if you want to consolidate any existing loans
- Submit your application
And that’s it! We’ll give you an instant decision where possible – or let you know if we need some more information from you.
Have your circumstances changed?
If you’re looking to borrow more because your financial situation has changed due to the Coronavirus, it’s important to get in touch with us. There are things we can do to get you back on track. Just click here, fill in your details and our specialist repayments team will support you.
If you are struggling financially, our online Budget tool might also be able to help. It’ll give you a complete picture of your incomings and outgoings and help you understand what you might be able to pay towards your credit agreements right now.
Things to keep in mind
- You should only borrow what you’re able to repay, and all Zopa loans are subject to our normal credit checks.
- The total amount you can borrow is £25,000. This means if you have an outstanding balance of £5,000, you could have up to £20,000 left to borrow.
- If you choose to consolidate existing Zopa loans, your settlement amount will be automatically taken from your account when you take out a new loan with us. This means that the remaining balance of your loan, any fees as well as interest due are deducted from your new loan amount.
Was this helpful?