You’ll need to provide some supporting documents for us to update the name on your account. Depending on the reason for your name change, you’ll need to provide us with either a copy of your marriage certificate, deed poll, decree nisi or decree absolute. To find out how to submit your documents, please open the live chat on our app or website and select Account Management.

Please Note: Our agents are not able to assist you with this process over the phone, so please reach out to us on chat and we'll be happy to help.

Was this helpful?