How can I change my payment date?
Updated 2 weeks ago
To request a change to your payment date, all you need to do is head over to the Zopa app and follow these steps:
- Open the Zopa app and click the Credit Card tab, then go to My account
- Hit Payments
- Select Payment date
- Click Request payment date change and you’ll be guided through the steps. We’ll then notify you as soon as possible with the result of your request
A few important things to remember:
- The payment date is 3 days before your due date. We do this just in case you have an automatic payment and it fails, this allows time for us to retry. It also gives you time to make a manual payment and avoid being charged a fee.
- If you have an automatic payment set up, the day that your automatic payment will be attempted is called your payment date.
- The payment date is different from your due date, which is the date you need to make your payment by to avoid being charged a missed payment fee.
- Your new payment date will take effect once you receive your next statement.
Was this helpful?