When can I withdraw my money?
Updated 1 year ago
Withdrawing from your Zopa savings is different depending on the type of account you have with us. Here’s everything you need to know.
If you have savings in Access pots:
- You can withdraw your money at any time using the Zopa app.
- But remember, withdrawals can only be made to your linked bank account.
- Withdrawals normally take less than 10 minutes, but sometimes it can take up to 2 hours.
If you have savings in Boosted pots:
- You’ll need to give us notice before you can withdraw your money.
- You can’t access your money early, not even for a fee.
- Once the notice period ends, you can withdraw your money directly to your chosen bank account, using the Zopa app.
Fixed Term Savings
With a Fixed Term Savings account, you won't be able to withdraw your money before the term ends. The great rates we offer depend on our ability to predict the flow of money into and out of Zopa.
At the end of the fixed term, your savings will move to a holding account. It’s at this point that you can withdraw your savings to any of your verified bank accounts.
As you can't withdraw your money early, it's really important you're comfortable locking away your money for the fixed term.
Was this helpful?