Simple loans. Smart investments.
That's us. That's what we do.
More than a decade ago our founders saw a simple problem; people borrowing money were being charged high rates and those able to invest money were getting low returns. Everyone was losing out.
Our founders wanted to change this and knew that by matching borrowers and lenders directly, both would be better off. Their goal was, and still is, to make money simple and fair.
A loan should be there to help you, not hold you back.
- So far, we’ve helped 233,000 people buy new cars, improve their homes, or take control of their finances.
An investment should be rewarding, but also ethical.
- Our investors have lent over £2.15 billion directly to UK consumers since 2005.
Fair rates, managed risks, and better rewards.
That's how we're shaping the future of finance.
More about us
- Investors and borrowers have trusted us since 2005
- We have over 200 Zopians working in our London Bridge office
- We've lent more than £2.15 billion to UK consumers.
- Over the last 12 months we lent over £670 million!
- Over 59,000 active investors (average amount lent: £11,200)
- 233,000 borrowers approved (borrowing on average £6,600)
- We also have a few institutional partners
Our excellent customer services and great rates have contributed to us winning lots of awards – including MoneySuperMarket's Best Personal Loans Provider 2016. These are proudly displayed in our Awards Cabinet.
Meet the Zopians
Read the latest news, updates, and our customers' stories over on our blog.
Contact press office
All enquiries from the media should be directed to Zopa's Press Office, on +44 (0)203 751 1743 or by email to email@example.com
We're proud to be a founding member of the Peer 2 Peer Finance Association (P2PFA). We sought and won Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulation for our industry. Our FCA firm registration number is 563134.