Home improvement loans
Best Personal Loans Provider (MoneySuperMarket awards 2016)
Kitchen makeover? New boiler? A tidy-up lick of paint? If you’re looking to add value to your home or carry out essential renovations, a Zopa loan could help you put plans into action.
More than 48,500 homeowners have trusted us to finance fixing up their homes since 2005.
Simply choose your loan and check your rates in 3 minutes, with no impact on your credit score.
Why choose a home improvement loan with Zopa?
- Our rates are often lower than the banks
- Finding out your tailored rates won't affect your credit score
- We lend over £2 million every day to credit-worthy individuals
- Simple, speedy online application – no paperwork through the post
- No early repayment fees, no hidden charges
How do I apply?
1. Choose how much you want to borrow and for how long
We offer loans from £1,000 - £25,000 over 1 to 5 years.
2. See your tailored rates in 3 minutes
Just fill in our simple form to tell us a few details about you and your financial situation. It’s free, no obligation, and won’t impact your credit score. See your tailored rates.
3. Apply for the loan online and we’ll give you a decision within 2 working days
It’s quick and simple – no fuss, no paperwork through the post.
If approved the money will be with you within 3 working days. (In a hurry? You can always choose our Fast Track option.)
Based on over 1,677 reviews
Just how loans should work
"Just agreed a loan with Zopa. Lowest rate in the market, simple and straightforward online application with easy upload of supporting documents, and a quick agreement. No penalties for early settlement. Why can't banks operate like this? Faultless."
— Jem, 12 February
What our customers say
“I tried a few high street providers but couldn't get a loan at an acceptable rate, so did a search online and found Zopa. To get a loan from you Zopa could not have been simpler. The application was quick and simple and the service was great.”Louise (Bristol)
What the press says
“Zopa is the pioneer of peer-to-peer lending, which uses the internet to cut out the banks entirely. It matches savers with individuals who want to borrow, leaving out the bank and offering better rates all round.” — The Guardian
Who can get a Zopa loan?
Thousands of people up and down the UK are putting plans into action with a Zopa loan.
We look at a few things when we decide if Zopa is right for you. Here's what to check before you apply:
- You’ll need to confirm your identity
- Be at least 20 years old
- Have credit history that we can see
- Have a good track record of repaying debt
- Be a current UK resident
- Have 3 years of address history in the UK
- Be employed, self-employed or retired with a pension
- Have an income of at least £12,000 per year (before tax)
- Be able to afford the loan
Please note, we can't offer joint applications or guarantor loans.