Unsecured personal loans
MoneySuperMarket's Best Personal Loans Provider 2016
A personal loan with Zopa could help you put plans into action.
New car? Home improvements? Tidying up your credit cards into one fixed monthly payment? Whatever your goals, we’re here to help you achieve them.
We offer personal loans from £1,000 - £25,000 over 1 to 5 years, with great rates and award-winning customer service. You have the flexibility to make extra payments or repay early fee-free anytime.
This type of personal loan isn’t secured against your house, car or any other asset. You’ll need a good track record of repaying debt to be eligible. Who can get a Zopa loan?
Why choose a personal loan with Zopa?
- Our rates are often lower than the banks
- Finding out your tailored rates won't affect your credit score
- We lend over £2 million every day to credit-worthy individuals
- Simple, speedy online application – no paperwork through the post
- No early repayment fees, no hidden charges
How do I apply?
1. Choose how much you want to borrow and for how long
We offer loans from £1,000 - £25,000 over 1 to 5 years.
2. See your tailored rates in 3 minutes
Just fill in our simple form to tell us a few details about you and your financial situation. It’s free, no obligation, and won’t impact your credit score. See your tailored rates.
3. Apply for the loan online and we’ll give you a decision within 2 working days
It’s quick and simple – no fuss, no paperwork through the post.
If approved the money will be with you within 3 working days. (In a hurry? You can always choose our Fast Track option.)
What our customers say
“I tried a few high street providers but couldn't get a loan at an acceptable rate, so did a search online and found Zopa. To get a loan from you Zopa could not have been simpler. The application was quick and simple and the service was great.”Louise (Bristol)
Based on over 450 reviews
Just how loans should work
"Just agreed a loan with Zopa. Lowest rate in the market, simple and straightforward online application with easy upload of supporting documents, and a quick agreement. No penalties for early settlement. Why can't banks operate like this? Faultless."
— Jem, 12 February
What can I use a Zopa loan for?
Here are some of the most popular loan purposes among our customers:
- Buy a car
- Pay off credit cards
- Consolidate a more expensive loan
- Home improvements
- And lots of others
What the press says
“Zopa is the pioneer of peer-to-peer lending, which uses the internet to cut out the banks entirely. It matches savers with individuals who want to borrow, leaving out the bank and offering better rates all round.” — The Guardian
Who can get a Zopa loan?
Thousands of people up and down the UK are putting plans into action with a Zopa loan.
We look at a few things when we decide if Zopa is right for you. Here's what to check before you apply:
- You’ll need to confirm your identity
- Be at least 20 years old
- Have credit history that we can see
- Have a good track record of repaying debt
- Be a current UK resident
- Have 3 years of address history in the UK
- Be employed, self-employed or retired with a pension
- Have an income of at least £12,000 per year (before tax)
- Be able to afford the loan
Please note, we can't offer joint applications or guarantor loans.