My Zopa account
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions.
- Why is my bank not recognising Zopa when I try to pay into my Smart Saver?
- How do I close my Smart Saver?
- How do I close my Zopa fixed term savings?
- How do I make a complaint about my Zopa product?
- Why is the minimum I can save £1000 in your Fixed Term Savings accounts?
- What happens if the account holder passes away?
- Does the closure of P2P affect my fixed term savings account?
- How do I withdraw money from my Zopa holding account?
- What happens to my money when I save with Zopa?
- Investor Fixed Term Savings offer
- Investor cashback savings offer -- Terms and conditions
- What happens when my Fixed Term Savings account ends?
- I'm locked out of my account - what do I do?
- Why do I need to set up SMS two-factor authentication?
- How do I set up SMS two-factor authentication?
- Can I set up Power of Attorney on a Zopa account?
- What can I do if I'm not receiving SMS verification codes for two-factor authentication?