Investor cashback savings offer -- Terms and conditions
Updated 11 months ago
- This offer is available to existing Zopa peer-to-peer investors who open a Zopa Fixed Term Savings account within the offer time period. Investors will only qualify for the cashback offer once their fixed term begins.
- This offer is also subject to the Zopa Fixed Term Savings account terms and conditions and if there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the Fixed Term Savings terms and conditions, the latter will prevail.
- To open a Zopa Fixed Term Savings account, investors will need to deposit at least £1,000. The maximum savings amount per account is £250,000.
- The offer time period is 7 December 2021 – 31 January 2022 inclusive.
- The cashback on offer is equal to 0.1% of the amount deposited before the fixed term starts, multiplied by the length of the term chosen. For example, if an investor opened an account within the offer time period and saved £1,000 over a 5-year term, this would earn them £5 cashback.
- If the terms of the offer are met, the cashback will be sent to the investor’s linked bank account no later than 28 February 2022. Investors will receive an email to confirm after this has happened.
- Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future
- We may withdraw this offer at any time without notice. We may also amend and/or extend any or all elements of this offer at any time, without prior written notice. This offer can't be combined with any other offer, promotion, discount or scheme offered by us.
Was this helpful?