What type of ISAs can I transfer my Zopa holdings into?

Updated 10 months ago

You are able to transfer into a cash ISA, a stocks and shares ISA or another Innovative Finance ISA.

However, you should always check with your new provider whether they accept transfers from Innovative Finance ISAs before you make your request.

Was this helpful?

Need to get in touch?

Our team of helpful humans are on hand.

Contact us