How do I update my reinvestment settings?
Updated 4 months ago
There are a couple of ways you can do this in your updated dashboard. If you want to update the reinvestment settings on an individual investment level, just:
- Login to your account
- Open your investment
- Navigate down to your investment breakdown and click the ‘manage’ button on the investment you want to update the settings of
- Scroll down to the ‘loan repayments’ section
- From here you can update your reinvestment settings
If you have multiple investments and want to turn reinvestment off for all of them in one go, there’s a quick way to do that. After you’ve logged into your account and opened your investment:
- Hit the 'access money’ button
- Select the ‘turn off all reinvestments’ option
- You’ll see a quick summary. Take a read through and if you’re happy to turn off all reinvestments, click ‘understood’
Was this helpful?