How do I re-validate my bank details?
Updated 4 months ago
For customers who registered their bank account with us before 2018, we need you to re-add your details so that we can validate them. The validation process means we can confirm that the bank account you withdraw to really belongs to you.
Here’s how you do this:
- Login to Zopa
- Open your investment
- Hit the ‘Access money’ button
- Select ‘Withdraw from holding account’
- If you need to re-validate, you’ll see a red banner. Click the ‘Verify bank details’ button
- If you have no bank details registered, you’ll be prompted to enter them so we can verify your account. If you have bank accounts linked to your account that we haven’t been able to verify, you’ll have the option to upload a bank statement.
- Just hit the ‘Upload statement’ button and you’ll be taken to our document upload screen
We’ll need a full bank statement dated within the last 3 months with transactions showing your name, account number and sort code. This can be a PDF, a scan, or a clear photograph taken with your phone. Please note, it can take up to three working days to verify your documents.
The following are not valid submissions:
- Images of bank cards & cheque books
- Screen shots from banking app or internet banking
- Photographs of computer screens showing internet banking
- Account balances or Account summary pages
Was this helpful?