How do I set up an automatic withdrawal?
Updated 1 week ago
Automatic withdrawals are the simple way for you to send money from your Zopa holding account to your bank account, without having to log in and go through the manual process.
To set one up, simply follow these steps:
- Login to your Zopa account
- Open the investment you want to set up an automatic withdrawal for
- Click ‘access money’
- Select ‘Withdraw from holding account’
- Click the ‘Set up and automatic withdrawal’ option
- Choose your trigger amount and the account you want to send money to
- Hit ‘save changes’
Once this is done, every time your holding account reaches your trigger amount, we’ll automatically send all the money from your holding account to your bank account the following morning.
Please note, the payment could take up to three working days to reach your bank account and the amount you receive may be slightly above your trigger amount if repayments made by borrowers lift you above that threshold
ISA investors should not use this approach if they wish to retain their ISA investment in a tax-free wrapper.
Was this helpful?