How do I pay money into my P2P investment?
Updated 3 weeks ago
You can transfer money in via:
- Bank transfer: You can make a transfer to us through online banking, telephone banking or in branch. If you make a transfer via faster payment it will be funded to your account same day. Standard bank transfers can take up to 5 working days. Remember to include your unique reference when you make the transfer.
- Standing order: You can set up a Standing Order with your bank to transfer regular payments to your account.
All you need to do to get the details you'll need to pay into your Zopa investment, whether by bank transfer or standing order, is:
- Login to your account
- Select the investment you want to pay into or set up a standing order for
- Click the ‘Invest money’ button which you’ll find near the top of the screen
- Select which investment you want to put money into
- Click ‘Invest by making a bank transfer’
- Use the details provided to transfer your money in
It’s really important you use your Z Reference as part of the transaction, otherwise it won’t go through to your account. You’ll also need to make sure you’re paying in from a bank account we’ve already verified. You can find out more about that here.
Was this helpful?