How can I transfer my Zopa ISA to another ISA provider?

Updated 1 year ago

You will need to complete an ISA transfer form from the new ISA provider. They will contact us with your instruction and transfer funds accordingly.

Was this helpful?

Need to get in touch?

Our team of helpful humans are on hand.

Contact us