How can I change my automatic payment date?
Updated 1 month ago
To request a change to your automatic payment date, all you need to do is head over to the Zopa app and follow these steps:
- Open the Zopa app and click the Credit Card tab, then go to My account
- Hit Payments
- Select Payment date
- Click Request payment date change and you’ll be guided through the steps. We’ll then notify you as soon as possible with the result of your request
A few important things to remember:
- If you have an automatic payment set up, the day that your automatic payment will be attempted is called your payment date.
- This is different from your due date, which is the date you need to make your payment by to avoid being charged a missed payment fee.
- The payment date is 3 days before your due date. We do this just in case your automatic payment fails and we need to retry. It also gives you time to make a manual payment and avoid being charged a fee.
- Your new payment date will take effect once you receive your next statement.
Was this helpful?