Zopa is the UK's leading peer-to-peer lending service. We reward savers and borrowers who are good with their money by providing lower rate loans and higher interest on savings.
Since Zopa was founded in 2005 we've helped savers lend more than £515 million in peer-to-peer loans and have been voted 'Most Trusted Personal Loan Provider' in the Moneywise Customer Awards for the past 4 years.
Who we are
Zopa is run by a team who draw experience from a range of industries including Financial Services and is backed by the firms who also invested in companies such as eBay, Betfair and Lovefilm.
- Launched in the UK in 2005 - we're in our 10th year!
- 52 Staff in our London Office
- Zopa has lent over £515 million - over £190 million in the last year
- Over 50,000 active savers and 80,000 borrowers
- Over £28m in interest earned by savers since Zopa launched
You can find more key facts and figures about Zopa in the Press Office. Alternatively, take a look at which publications have been talking about us; see the awards we've won; meet our team; or take a look to see what jobs we currently have on offer.
Why get a Zopa loan
- Low rates
- No early repayment fees
- Voted most trusted loan provider
Grow your savings
- High interest, solid returns
- Your money is Safeguarded
- You’ll receive monthly repayments